- Yes it's real, yes it hurt and yes I'm aware that it's permanent ;)
- It took six hours' total over three sessions (fine line work was completed on Monday after the outline and fill-in sessions healed).
- The artist is the incredibly talented and thoroughly wonderful Stephanie Tamez of New York Adorned.
- The panels come from various fumetti and artists represented include a LOT of Guido Crepax (including the lovely Valentina) and some Milo Manara (Jolanda, the lady pirate).
- I totally love working a day job that pays for an unending stream of weird DVDs and body art.
Click on any of the pictures too see a larger version, or go to the Flickr gallery and see the work in progress pics as well.